Legal issues involving the workplace are increasing in frequency and complexity.
Our attorneys help public and private sector employers, human resource managers and employees navigate through the difficult maze of federal, state and local legal obligations.
Our experience providing litigation and counseling services covers the full range of labor and employment matters affecting unionized and non-unionized operations, including:
- Administrative Agency Proceedings (EEOC, NYSDHR, USDOL, NYSDOL etc.)
- Civil Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation Cases
- Collective Bargaining, Negotiations and Union Organizational Activities
- Contracts for Employees and Independent Contractors
- Discrimination/Harassment/Retaliation and “Wrongful” Termination Claims
- Employee Handbooks, Employment Policies, and Legal Compliance Concerns
- ERISA and Employee Benefits Questions
- Higher Education, School and Municipal Law Issues
- Non-Competition/Non-Disclosure/Trade Secret/Confidentiality Agreements
- Training and Educational Seminars
- Unemployment Insurance/Workers’ Compensation/Social Security Disability Matters
- Wage and Hour, Overtime and Minimum Wage Disputes
We provide high quality legal representation for large companies, small businesses, non-profits and individuals in a cost-effective manner.